The mission of the Trinity Christian Schools is to educate, equip, and encourage God’s children through academics and the arts to become positive Christian leaders.
Trinity Christian Schools are institutions of high academic and moral standards, where positive faith is practiced, creativity is valued, positive attitudes are developed, and Christian values are nurtured. It is a school where presentation skills are emphasized along with the arts, both visual and performing. It is, also, a school where every teacher, staff member, volunteer, and student practices positive Christian morals. It is a school where love is demonstrated, self-esteem is nurtured, grace is found, and where Jesus Christ is Lord.
Following the dictates of Scripture, the Shepherd’s Grove Schools strive to challenge and prepare students to be …
Positive Christian leaders who…
- Know Jesus as their personal savior
- Are prepared to share the love of Jesus Christ with others
- Use their minds and bodies to praise and serve God
Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me.
Critical thinkers who …
- Establish personal goals by demonstrating effective organization, prioritization, and study skills
- Use current technology to enhance problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate mastery of relevant academic skills
Apply your heart to instruction and your ears to words of knowledge.
Effective communicators who …
- Express themselves through visual, written, and performing arts
- Explore individual creativity
- Establish and express personal standards for artistic appreciation
Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands.
Informed community contributors who …
- Demonstrate responsibility
- Actively respond with service
- Celebrate cultural diversity
Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.
I Peter 4:10